Sena Windows manufactures and supplies windows to all major bus manufactures and vehicle converters in South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. All windows are custom made to client specifications and meet the highest quality and safety standards. A variety of different styles of window designs are available including traditional rubber mounted, hoppers, drop sliders, vent windows and fixed/solid glass.
In addition to bus windows, Sena Windows manufactures a wide range of cut-out bonded type windows and rear door glass for the conversion and mini-bus market.
• Mercedes Benz Sprinter (long and short wheel bases)
• VW Crafter (long and short wheel bases)
• Iveco Daily
• Fiat Ducato (long and short wheel bases)
• Peugeot Boxer (long and short wheel bases)
• Citroen Relay (long and short wheel bases)
• Ford Transit
• Ford Custom
• Toyota Quantum
• Nissan NV 350
Windows are also supplied to ambulance manufacturers.
Replacement windows and components are readily available.
All windows manufactured SABS (SANS 1193:2008) approved